Monday, July 25, 2011

Checking in...

We've been busy around our house.

There are two crawlers.
11 teeth.
We are saying goodbye to another size of clothes and moving into 9 month and 9-12 month sizes.
Ana likes to pull herself to stand anywhere there is something to hold onto...whether it is safe or not.
Grace can say "da" "ba" and "ma" over and over again.
They eat mostly whole foods like fruit, bread and meat; they only eat purees with the babysitters.
They love the dog.
Their smiles keep getting bigger and their sense of exploration and adventure is growing.

I love them.





7 comments:

  1. They are ridiculously adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously. I often think to myself that we have the cutest babies in recorded history. I know every parent thinks that about their kids, but every other parent is wrong.

    I love them too. We're pretty lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh those girls are gorgeous! And 11 teeth - wow! Those must have been some long nights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are damn cute! Love them and I love getting baby snuggles from them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your husband's comment. And I loved this post. They are simply lovely. You are indeed very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh. So. Cute! I love that last photo. Two crawlers...soon two walkers...good luck. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mega-cuties!!!!!!

    Nom, nom, nom.

    ReplyDelete