Sunday, May 8, 2011

Grab a beer and check out my photos, YO

grab a beer button


Happy Mother's Day, y'all!

1. Grace does not like her new menu.
2. Ana does.
3. Ana has discovered how to pull blankets over her face. She does not know how to take them off... so she screams.
4. There are geese everywhere with their goslings. It is adorable. Unless you are afraid of birds.
5. Don't worry, we didn't actually let her drink the margarita. But it didn't keep her from trying.
6. I am back in the pool. I swam four workouts last week. Hope I can make at least three this week!
7. I covet these shoes for my sister-in-law's wedding. They cost $395... so I will be looking for knock offs.
8. My husband "remembered" what I wanted and got me these from Mountain Girl Silver.Thank you babe!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this!! Yeah, those shoes are HOT.

    Good job, BG.

    Cheers, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. smart kid going for the margarita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the geese. Makes me feel like we live in a rural place, even though we don't. I love those pendants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee! Love the blanket pic.

    Your husband scored some points. Go, dude.

    ReplyDelete