Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bullet points

  • I AM GOING TO GAME 2 OF THE WORLD SERIES TOMORROW NIGHT!!
  • I would really like it if the Giants would win tonight and tomorrow night.
  • I am a sore loser.
  • My shower on Sunday was perfect. Despite two inches of rain and terrible wind, my family and friends came and celebrated my little girls. I am so thankful for my friends and family who helped put it together!
  • I am sick of being sick. I actually used the humidifier someone gave me as a gift for my girls in hopes that it would help me get better. So far, no such luck.
  • Oh fall, I have been waiting for you! I love the cool temperatures and the leaves changing colors!
  • I love, love, love Halloween but I despise getting dressed up.
  • I can't wait to carve pumpkins this weekend.
  • We made the offer on our house in late October last year. Ever since then we have been looking forward to little kids trick-or-treating at our house. We never had any kids come to the condo, so Brandon and I are excited to see all the cute kids in costumes and hand out candy.
  • We believe in handing out Reese's Peanut Butter cups. There is some other candy thrown in for variety.
  • DID I MENTION THAT I AM GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES?!

2 comments: