Friday, December 31, 2010

Well, hello there 2011

Exactly one year ago Brandon and I shared New Year's Eve with our dear friends Randy, Kim and Casey in our new home. Our house was short on furniture, had no TV hookup and had only been lived in for 5 days. We played cards and listened to the countdown on the local radio station. I could do the whole retrospective thing, but the 365 days that have happened since that night can be best summed up in one picture:

Although these girls hadn't actually joined us yet last New Year, Brandon and I knew that we wanted to start a family in 2010. In May we learned that our family would be DOUBLING and the rest of this year was all about twins. They went everywhere we went (in utero of course!)and when I look back at 2010, it will always be the year of my girls.
I had no idea it would be so, but everyone sitting at that table last New Year's Eve would have a similar story, as they are all expecting babies, too! I am so grateful for the blessings of 2010 and I can't wait to see what happens in the next 365 days of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment