Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A look inside my email...

Email chain between me and Brandon this morning:

EG: Lalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I am going to win a grammy

BG: I'm not quite sure if you're eligible.

EG: BUZZ KILL.

BG: Not to say that you aren't talented, but you haven't even released an album

EG: WHO NEEDS A GRAMMY ANYWAY. I AM UP FOR AN ACADEMY AWARD FOR BEST ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK TO THE MOVIE OF MY LIFE.

BG: When did you film said movie? Was it a documentary? If you haven't started filming yet, am I cast as the husband because I'd be perfect for the part?

EG: Oh, we are ALREADY making the movie. There is an elf who follows me around. I do testimonials/interviews on my lunch break. And stuff.

BG: Sounds very legit. Almost scientific.

EG: Well. You know.

BG: Is the elf the cameraman? Because that could lead to a lot of low angles which could make you look a little domineering. You might want to have him stand on a stool or something.

EG: You are way over thinking this. Obviously.

It's Wednesday. Lighten up people.

No comments:

Post a Comment