Friday, January 29, 2010

i love pizza

Brandon and I decided to make our own pizzas for dinner tonight. I am in the process of making a family cookbook, so I am kind of obsessed with photographing anything I can use in my project. Thought I would share tonight's dinner with you!

We used store bought crusts because, let's face it, it is just easier. The sauce is olive oil, diced tomatoes and garlic:



Then I piled on the mozarella cheese. Brandon went for an alternative type pizza which you will see soon...

I piled mine with pepperoni and artichoke hearts, finishing it off with a sprinkling of cheese over the toppings:
Brandon's pizza was Greek inspired. On top of his sauce he used a base of pepperoni, layered it with pepperoncinis and then piled it with feta cheese:
Mine is nothing special, but it tasted amazing. Welcome to Friday night at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment