Monday, February 28, 2011

Some bloggy type stuff.

My husband started a blog. Check out The Daddy Dialogues to read Brandon's side of the story.

And on the topic of blog related things... see that "Follow" widget-thingy over there on the right? I would love it if you would just click on that lovely button and become an official follower of my page. If you do, I promise to love you. Forever. And I will not stalk you either.

My sister asked me the other day how she could know if I had posted a new blog without having to log into Facebook. The answer my friends is called a "reader." If you have a Google account you already have access to Google Reader. You just tell it what blogs you want to follow, and when a new post is published, it will appear in your Reader. You can access your reader from your computer or mobile device. I look at my Reader several times a day; the more blogs you add, the more posts appear! *Warning: this can become an obsession*

And if you are interested in finding new blogs, do what the rest of us do... search what blogs your favorite bloggers are reading and follow them too! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment